Alarm clock for android
Alarm clock for android, great design and ease of use. You can turn off or postpone the alarm clock by turning on the room light, shaking the phone and other options. Select an mp3 or music file as alarm tone, use the camera flash light to wake you up before the alarm starts ringing and many other features.
- Turn off the alarm when you turn on the light in the room, so it will be easier to turn off the alarm, especially if you prefer to have the telephone not too close to where you sleep. In addition, also being the light of the room turned on will help you not stay asleep
- Volume increase gradually to wake you up gently
- Turn off the alarm by shaking the device
- Use the external volume button to turn off or postpone the alarm
- Select from the different tones of the device to sound like an alarm or select an mp3 or music file to wake you up with your favorite music
- Choose between the alarm sounds, vibrates or sounds and vibrates
- Ability to turn off or snooze the alarm and sound again in a few minutes.
- Set the volume you want the alarm to sound
- Alarm can use the camera flash light turning on or blinking helping you wake up. You can also set the time between the flash light starts and the alarm starts ringing, this way you can wake up gently or if you do not sleep alone avoid waking the other person.
- Name your alarms to differentiate them
- Set the time that will remain sounding the alarm
- Set the time that the alarm will sound again if you snooze it
The phone must be on for the alarm to work.
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you notice some problem with alarms that are not activated and you use task-killing applications, you must add Alarm Clock to the white list.
Alarm clock is just a tool, the responsible for waking you up is yourself. We are not responsible for a malfunction or misuse of the application. If you notice any error you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.